Amazing sound from a tiny speaker

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvwandering

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We wanted a bluetooth speaker for our ipod, something small and inexpensive so this little speaker was worth a try. The sound is crisp and clear. It seems fairly sturdy and it's really small, perfect for van and RV dwellers. We've had it for about a month and love it. The only problem we had was in the initial setup. The ipod and speaker wouldn't hook up on bluetooth until we connected it one time with the cord. After that it has worked perfectly on bluetooth. We bought ours at Walmart but here's the Amazon link - http://www.amazon.com/iHOME-Bluetoo.../B00BGU7CZE/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_1#productDetails

The packaging is easy to remove and as it doesn't get destroyed you can try it out and return it if you don't like.

Attachments

• 075.JPG
    075.JPG
    358.4 KB · Views: 13
I love those things. I have at least several different portable Bluetooth speakers of different sizes and designs. The one major problem I have is that because I have so many Bluetooth devices, my smartphone sometimes gets confused deciding which one to connect to, haha! The other problem is that having Bluetooth turned on with my phone will drain the battery faster, hence I usually have the Bluetooth feature off. But turning the phone's Bluetooth back on and reconnecting to one of my many Bluetooth devices can be a pain. Believe it or not, I sometimes simply use a 3.5mm AUX cable instead of using Bluetooth just so I don't have to re-establish a wireless connection! Sounds retarded, and defeats the purpose of wireless Bluetooth, I know. Haha!

That speaker can also be used with a 3.5 mm audio cable also it seems.

Latest posts