Advice on gutting out our 83 Pace Arrow.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody82270

Reaction score
Ok.... We just bought an 83 31 foot pace arrow to live in at an rv park. It won't be on the road, it will be parked 6 months out of the years, and then just moved to another space every 6 months. The interior is in original condition, but ROUGH! The previous owners lived in it for 10 years, and it looks like it. My plans are to rip out the carpet, overhead cabinets, couch/bed up front, and broken a/c units. The carpet will be replaced with commercial carpet squares, (we already have them from my widest last employee and they are nice), texture and paint the walls, put shelving where the kitchen cabinets were, eliminate the forward overheads, and build custom skylights where the a/c units are. I'm a journeyman carpenter, so I should be able to handle it. Thoughts? Suggestions? Warnings? Tips? Thanks in advance, Woody.

sounds like a lot of fun to me why the 6 Mo. switch BLM or campground hosting, no no more got airstream too costly to store in this concrete jungle all wood interior 22 ft she was sweet.

Nope, private park, but zoning laws require them to move at least to another space every 6 months. Move is less than 100 yards, lol.