A home/van/RV made soup that anyone can make

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoulRaven

Reaction score
Well the desert is mad and blowing again for the last day, so stuck inside the cabin on wheels... I was craving home made soup and came up with an easy and delicious vegetable beef soup...<br><br>Ingredients: 1 can Mexican style stewed tomatoes, 1 can veg-all, 1 can of concentrated Campbells veg-beef soup and two lean hamburger patties...<br><br>In your soup pot brown the meat adding salt and pepper to your taste... When brown (drain grease if needed/wanted) and empty the entire contents of all the cans in the pot(no water added) ... Heat, stir and eat up a great soup... <br><br>Makes 4-6 big soup cups of delicious soup...<br><br>For a veggitarian version sub the veg-beef with veggie soup and instead of burger use beans, rice, or noodles (may need to add water)... <br><br>Enjoy<br><br>

<P>That's a nice hobo stew recipe, I'll have to save give it a go. I&nbsp;always liked&nbsp;adding spaghetti or macaroni to stews and chili's to add bulk too. </P>

Just reading the recipe makes me salivate!! I'll have to try the veg. version.<br><br>gus<br><br>

<p>Sounds really good!&nbsp; Tomatoes and hamburgers make me smile.&nbsp; Yum!</p>

Latest posts