89 Itasca Suncruiser Wiper Motor

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ga joe

Reaction score
Without trying to re-invent the wheel, how do I get to the wiper motor on my Suncruiser.  Is it under the hood, or is it beneath the panel on the top of the dashboard.  I checked the fuse and the wiring I could see, but there is no noise or motion from the wiper system..

I am working on a "rescue" RV, I brought it back to life after 3 years in the back lot at my daughters house.  So far, I replaced the fuel lines, transmission lines, oil cooler seals and still working on the brake lines around the front end.  For a 25 year old RV, it is in good shape chassis wise.  60 k miles, 5 year old tires, and the plumbing is good. 

For a couple of days, every time we started it up, it dripped a different color.

Looks lke I have a summer project!  Maybe a trip to The NW Georgia mountains this fall?

LeeRevell said:
Is this a Class A, Class C or Class B?  What platform - Ford, Chevy or Dodge?

Apologies for not being more specific.
1989 Itasca P30 chassis 454 Chevy engine

Here's a link to an Itasca owners forum - you're much more likely to find someone there who's done what you're trying to do!

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f101/

In a way I miss mine - the only thing I don't miss is the gas bill.... :D :D