40 something digital nomad ISO female partner

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Nomad

Reaction score
Hello, are you a fun woman who is already a full time traveler or wanting to become one? I've been a happy digital nomad for a few years now, seeing the country from my little camper while working remotely. I've made some great friends, and sometimes a group of us will caravan and camp together, but I haven't met my gypsy-souled travel and life partner yet. Could that be you? I spend Summers in beautiful mountain towns and forests, and Winters along the Texas Gulf Coast or the Sonoran Desert of SW Arizona and California. My life is about enjoying the simple things: camping, hiking, fishing, exploring, rock hounding, festivals, flea markets, museums, wineries and breweries, the occassional movie, reading, writing, star gazing, bonfires and good conversation. I'm easy going and non-judgmental, don't care if you're rich or homeless, black white or any color, skinny or big, smarter than me or not. Just be a good woman, and I'll be a good man to you. I'm tall, confident, masculine, very active but not a fitness freak, and an experienced outdoorsman (former park ranger). I still have a few years before hitting the big 50 and am looking for a woman roughly in the 30-55 range. I dont smoke or use drugs, but many of my friends are 420 folks so that doesnt bother me. Are you ready for an adventure? Message me!