LOOKING 4 NOMADIC GIRLFRIEND WHO RELISHES WISDOM..

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toilfreelife

Reaction score
...AND ABSOLUTE TRUTH, WHATEVER THAT IS AND WHEREVER IT'S FOUND. 

I'M A NOMAD.  Meaning I live in my 'beyond belief' cozy camper van full time. It's the coolest lifestyle on the planet. But most mainstreamers think it's only for vacations, and on the other end of the spectrum, for bums, drifters, slackers, leechers, the poor and the like. This is, as usual from mainstream thinking, dead wrong, and usually maliciously so. I'm harder working, smarter, more efficient, in better shape, yada, yada, more so than 99% of mainstreamers. But let's not muddle up their phony fairyland beliefs with unassailable absulte fact and truth. 

This is long, but kept growing for important reasons. Don't have to read the whole thing to get the gist:    rich

Many smarter religions and the highly educated, in the respective field, all agree without doubt--without each spouse making a concerted and committed effort to make the other number one in their life ( in the nitty-gritty that is), the relationship will suffer and ultimately fail. I have learned this over decades of serious relationships and can no longer ignore this societal pink elephant in the middle of our collective  living room.  Here"s the bottom line to me: I will honor and make FIRST my spouse over children,  parents,  friends, family relations, strangers, neighbors,  and yes, as crazy as it may sound, flora and fauna too, and, lord knows, of course, possessions. .stuff.    Of course, that does not mean you don't love  them," take care of them, respond to them, deal with them, spend time with them, etc., etc. (Which, of course, is a no brainer to one who questions.)                             -When the spouse is number one, all other relations become infinitely stronger --"because you have that one rock in your life you can count on no matter  what. "    

If interested in this crazy, ever evolving, hopefully, wise fool, you know how to get me.... 

...Me, about the little things: I'm 59, 5'11" with a good pair of shoes,      healthy, "Kick the tires" spiritually inclined, value humanity, kindness, closeness, integrity, crazy good physical "intermelding," and seek having enough money for the sole purpose of not having to worry about it.                            Hope to hear from that one awesome woman who says what she means and means what she says, has an awesome appreciation    for humor of all kinds,  and considers the interior of her man infinitely sexier than anything he can produce on the outside.

Please, no con artists, gold diggers or prostitute;
Consciousness obviously has  created all that exists,  so I'm not calling any of it wrong or bad. I'm just not inclined to resonate with those kinds of qualities.    My conditioning has led me to be much more direct, be it subtle or intense.

The best  always, Rich

PS, I'm pleasantly surprised to read other men's posts that echo what I've plainly found for years with many American women: the guts, the integrity, the boldness, the (yes) ability to commit to a man above all others  is just not there yet. (And I'm talking about within a marriage/long-term type relationship or the prospect of one....)

P.S. 2:  favorite authors:
Jed Mc Kenna
Bernadette roberts
David  Carse
Herman Melville

PS 3:  likes:
Hot springs/hot tubs/camping/hiking/cruises/nature of all kind/live & let live  people/cool people/ever growing, learning & evolving people/nice hotel rooms/letting all cares pop away like bubbles, and last but not least, ballroom dancing:  love, love  love dancing (did 15 quite varied dances straight for 4 years, very much want to get back into it)...

Thank you very, very much. Rich