24/7 Security Camera Recording

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Technomad said:
There is a new way of doing “360” that involves four cameras, one on each side

Technomad,
OP asked specifically about a 360 degree camera & nothing else & I responded based on one 360 cam which are available & explained for the way one 360 is best used. But that is not using 4 cams, but one 360 degree cam. 

As I did my van system, using the not new way of 4 cams, mounting one on each side of van for a total 360 degree view on TV or PC using dedicated Lorex system software in my unit. I did that, simply because I have the Lorex 4 (or 8) cam system. 

A 360 single cam vs 4 cam use for a 360 view, is like comparing apples to oranges & getting nowhere fast. 

Breeze,
As far as your response on Snide, I will accept that & will look forward to future discussions. For fun, I have given much thought on stealth systems in the past. I may still work on & design that type of system & use of tiny cams for inside van, and an easy & possibly a remote keychain type switch to on if I ever need to do so in certain situations for anyone wanting to "explore" inside my van. That is a future project of thought but was not my original intent.

Intelligence of Spock for being highly logical is well known to the fans of Star Trek & also he's a great teacher on the use of logic in discussions, but is actually rarely snarky or snide, but straight forward without negative intent. Avionics, space & com engineers I've worked with are virtually the same, daily work comm attitudes are quite respectful towards those with lesser or more knowledge. We always worked together well. I try to always model their ways and have done so in the field with good success. It is more difficult in a forum, for many unspoken but obvious reasons. 

Peace and goodwill.

Latest posts