22 more days

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean and Buster

Reaction score
i am getting  excited about the new change in my packs life coming up at the end of the month . getting stuff given to the groups that help others because i have been just giving stuff away not trying to sell it ..this stuff has been in the way for 7 years weather  it was from the estate from my late caregiver or someone has left to me .  i still have a few things left to finish up on our new home / van have been doing most of the work my self on my van if i  can do the work my self . sold our house at a loss just to get started on my new adventure i am tired of being locked in the castle is a pain in the butt i feel better away from the city and safer to .

as we are still going through stuff and getting rid of stuff and more stuff and going through stuff and asking my self do i really need it

around 2 weeks left really excited still about it .had to replace the laptop going to try to pull pictures off the old desktop so I can keep them with me .

So where are you going to start with?    :)

I told my kids that January 1 I am gone ~~~

Good for you GS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

another day down till the change in my life getting the van together for the micro home with the dogs and the travel in our new life re start again been 20 years the last time I was doing the nomad life

:) GOOD FOR YOU!  
I KNOW YOU'RE SOOOOO EXCITED. 
 YOU'RE NOT JUST COUNTING THE DAYS TO FREEDOM? :D

JEWELLANN AND QUEENIE

another day going down I had a friend pass away 2 weeks ago so his wife gave me his 2017 cargo trailer he got to set up for hunting well he pasted now I have a 6x12 cargo trailer this should be interesting . it is a blank slate it will be fun if I can set it up to live in to and it will like a micro apartment . and his wife thinks the dogs and I will be more comfortable to live in with the van and it will be a memory of him

Latest posts