2012 ford transit update

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
<P>helped cut some sweet holes in a new $32,000 van with 70 miles on it.putting in skylight and vent will cut window holes in it tmrw....im 6'5" and can finally stand in it...</P>

<p style="margin: 0px;">Wow!,</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Are you going to raise the entire roof now so you can stand up without hitting your head?</p>

no just one big ass skylight thats 6"tall .shes only 5'1" this will give her an area to stand up.we tried finding a high top to install but no luck.<br><br>anyone remember the cartoon GRAPE APE that was my nickname today...<br>

<p>Too late for her change her mind now! lol</p>

<p style="margin: 0px;">So, Greasemonkey</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">This is a customers build you are doing? Be sure to show us more of the build and the finished product, please.</p>

WOW! if that lady let you cut holes in her $32,000 new van instead of taking it to a body shop, I believe you must have an awesome reputation! I wish you were close to me, I'd let you do my van! Keep us posted, I can't wait to see how that turns out.

<P>im not doing the work myself another tech in the shop is on that job just lending hand when needed.</P>

Nice "convertible."&nbsp; Can't wait to see how it turns out.&nbsp; <br>