2 years to go before retiring...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KathyLee

Reaction score
I just bid farewell to my youngest - off to Basic, AIT and then to college.  I have 2 years until I can draw full retirement - but I'm not your typical retiree.  My plan is to work 2 more years and prep to downsize.  I do primitive camping whenever I can and just love being in nature - it's healing to my soul.  Traveling full-time cross country in a RV has always been on my internal bucket list and I often  pondered how I was going to check that off the list - then I found CRVL and Bob's instructional videos on YouTube.  I am fascinated at the creativity and the minimalism shown and the sincere desire to help each other as a community.  I will continue to watch, learn, ponder and plan and who knows in the coming years I might join a caravan making their the RTR.

Welcome KathyLee, it's great to have you here. Two years will pass before you know it.

Welcome to the CRVL forums KathyLee! "Typical retiree" is not a good description for any of us either so you'll fit right in! :) If you can, come to the RTR in Jan. A lot to learn and many creative people with interesting living quarters and innovative ideas.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks for the welcome!  I plan to stick around - read, learn, think, plan and downsize... I drive a Suzuki Grand Vitara - mini SUV - contemplating how to customize my needs to get my feet wet - with my golden-doodle tagging along... and then who knows... ;)

Kathy Lee! Pics of the golden doodle please [emoji16]

[ATTACH=full said:
20669[/ATTACH] Cammalu pid='401897' dateline='1534720803']Kathy Lee!  Pics of the golden doodle please [emoji16]

I introduce to you Ollie.  He takes after his dad, a big standard poodle.  Ollie just kept growing. He's a lover  :heart:

Attachments

• Ollie.jpg
    Ollie.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
Oh what a handsome boy. He looks so soft too