• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1989 Ford Econoline E-350 4x4 ambulance- $13000

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't tell you what it has for an engine. :-/

didn't some one post this recently?

it says diesel and it's a 1989 so it should be a 6.9.

also it says 4x4 so it's a conversion. yuk

highdesertranger

Where does it say diesel? I'm missing something.

ah Gr8ful you are correct.

Low Tech in the description column on the right side of the page

1989 Ford Econoline Cargo Van

VIN: 1FDHS34M8KHA38958
condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: diesel
odometer: 15499
paint color: white
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: van

highdesertranger

Wow! I just discovered that my phone does not show that column unless I turn it horizontal.
Wonder what else I've been missing. :-]

Hey, LowTech welcome to my world, I'm still trying to figure out my flip phone!!! LOL!!!

I had a 1988 F350 4x4 with the 7.3, which came out late 1987 to replace the chamber dropping deck beating 6.9 diesel. I had one of those too, a 1986, piece of crap. That being said that 1988 with the NA 7.3 was one of the best trucks I ever owned. And yes, you can get the E series in 4x4, the oilfield service companies, power companies, and seismic companies order them by the dozens. The power companies have them up for auction all the time, and these E350 & E450 are usually low mileage, well maintained because they are under factory maintenance programs, and most are 4x4 with either the V10 ir 6.7 diesel. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll let you know when the next auction is. They have pickups and trucks too.