11 Tips To Live Longer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XFILE36

Reaction score
Here's a video of almost 9 minutes to help you live longer and be happy.  

Longevity is overrated. And it's pointless without joy.

I don't wanna live forever unless I can be 19 the entire time.

Who wants to be old and wrinkled and drooling in your oatmeal for decades.....?

Live hard, die young, die happy.

I come from a long line of very long lived people. I have seen this up close and very personal

No thanks.

I have no religious issues with taking care of it myself. But, geez...I will not allow myself to end the way grandparents and parents did. Nope. Not doing it

I'm still waiting on my body transplant. I want a 13 year old body with a tubal ligation. Girls just wanna have fun!

I'm in my late 30's and some of the wear and tear on my body are giving me aches. If I want to live longer let me trade in my body then. Lol.

Zest for life for as long as I have a breath. Message in the video is really about the quality of ones' life.

WalkaboutTed said:
I'm still waiting on my body transplant. I want a 13 year old body with a tubal ligation. Girls just wanna have fun!

Sorry Ted. The days of the silver bullet in a clinic for transgressions are over. No more fun unless there is a raincoat involved or your butt will need a lot more than a shot.

1. Quit smoking
2. Quit drinking ethanol
3. Lose weight to ideal body weight
4. Don't be a distracted driver

MrNoodly said:
Longevity is overrated. And it's pointless without joy.

If you follow some of the principles listed in the video, you might also experience joy?