Youtube Videos

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the luvabulloo video, my problem was my hands and popping the whole top off, my loo my have fit extra tight as I used 3 liners. I would set up three liners so I could just pull one out and have the next one ready... I currently use a utility pail, It is a few inches taller than a 5 gallon bucket, it's lined with a construction black heavy duty plastic bag, then I placed oh at least 20 lbs of "equine pelleted bedding" in the liner, then used three more lighter liners and place 1 cup of pelleted bedding in each liner, the top has a "kiddy noodle" cut to fit the rim so I don't have to sit on the rim and it is so easy to pop off and take away the offending discard. I'll do a video when I can but finding wifi here in the mountains of PA, is difficult and usually wait till I can get to a library....

We used the pool noodle trick, but I promised Margie a potty seat and she's got it now. We like having the lid and the liner ready to go when we are...and its easier to open than using a standard bucket lid, which is a booger to get off after its been used for a stool.
I think it is worth the investment.

How unusual the handrail on the stairs are. Is it common in Australia to have the posts at such an angle? Here in the US our posts are straight up and down.....

Thanks for sharing the video!