Yahoo....new moto for the old guy....

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont go to the mess down town. &nbsp;Usually its nothing but wall to wall drunks and tattoos and leather. &nbsp;Basically hardly territory, but the track is full of the latest and newest of this years offerings. &nbsp;The best of it is all manufacturers except Honda allows 20 minute test rides. Dont know why Honda doesn't,<br>Last June, my brother convinced me to ride to Laconia for their bike week. If it weren't for the fantastic ride across southern Vermont after the show, the trip would have been a big bust. &nbsp;The ride back to Tampa was also great. &nbsp;Curt

I totally hear you Curt....that is exactly why I have never gone....lots of posing and juicing....Yawn...<br>Bri

Hey Bri,<BR>Cool Trans Alp. I haven't seen too many of those around. Let me know if you end up in Daytona for Bike Week, I'd like to meet you. I'll be camping at the track for the AMA Pro Racing series Daytona 200. I've posted before, I was a motorcycle mechanic for about 10 yrs. I worked on a few CBX's, boy they are fast in a straight line, but push like a dump truck in the corners. I currently have a Triumph Sprint GT that I picked up last year. I won't have it in Daytona, I'll have my Jeep. It's a 1200 mile trip, and there is a foot of snow on the ground here.<BR><BR>Don