Women only: New pacific NW Woman only Facebook group formed

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eaglewoman

Reaction score
We have formed a new Facebook group for adult women who would like to caravan together this summer in the Pacific Northwest.

We will be Boondocking exclusively on BLM and National Forest land. There will be no restrooms, water, picnic tables, etc.

The Facebook group is a private non-public group so if you would like to join please send me an email here and I will send you the information on how to join.

Everyone is welcome to join us regardless if you have an RV, live in your van or car, or tent camp.

Group decisions and destinations will be decided by consensus. 

Our only requirement is that you’ll be a fun living, easy-going woman who likes the camaraderie of hanging with other great woman and enjoying the stunning beauty and serenity of the Pacific Northwest.

Attachments

• D49964B0-E207-4CC6-854B-D61F551FD48B.jpeg
    D49964B0-E207-4CC6-854B-D61F551FD48B.jpeg
    865.1 KB · Views: 11
Hi Eaglewoman

I'm UtahPam

I may be interested in joining your group in the Pacific Northwest.

If you could please send me the information you wrote about.

Thank You
Pamela

Hi Eaglewoman

Don't know if I'll make it that way but would like to join up, just in case the stars line up and I'm able to head that way.

Thanks

I would love to get in touch with others in the Pacific Northwest, I am still working on my campervan and organizing it but it would be great to have a few contacts.

I am in Seattle working on my build, you can PM me if you like. I sign on most days. I am also very good with tools if you need any advice.

Hello, I’m not on Facebook but I would love to here where the caravan is. I’m near Olympia right now and am new to the area. I’ve been fulltime in my class a for 3 years now. Hopefully I can meet up with y’all!

MindfulMama said:
Hello, I’m not on Facebook but I would love to here where the caravan is. I’m near Olympia right now and am new to the area. I’ve been fulltime in my class a for 3 years now. Hopefully I can meet up with y’all!
For security reasons that group is not publicly announcing where the caravans. That is why they are only doing it through a Facebook page where you have to apply and be approved to see the messages.  The person who started the caravan group does have the right to choose how it is run.