Wish we were there!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judycmomx6

Reaction score
O.K. Ya'll, I know I'm new here, but I would bet there are others wondering the same thing; how is the RTR going so far? Is it nice and warm? Could someone send some pic.'s so we can see what we'er missing? I really hope you are all having a wonderful time! Don't forget about us!

There are over 50 of us here now and I think it is fair to say we are all having a great time. We had a spaghetti dinner the other day and a big campfire every night. Every day there is a little seminar and people visit and hike. The weather has been quite good, days are sunny and warm and the nights are cool. We did have one windstorm before the RTR started, but its been calm every since. There are vehicles of every sort and age, many vans and Class C motorhomes including a Toyota. Quite a few Roadtrek Class Bs and even one gorgeous Sprinter based Class B. Everybody is drooling over that!! The best part is we are all making life-long friends.<br><br>Everybody should start planning now to make it next year, you will be glad you did. Bob<br><br>

That is so awesome that so many people got out there. I am so tempted to hook-up my little tear drop and take off some where,(I'm so tired of sitting in this house!),you all are so very lucky! Thank you Bob for getting back, send some pic.'s if you can, and keep us posted. Hope you all have a great time!

Suanne made a delicious beef stew tonight with some help from Nelda, Max and others and contributions from all over camp. We wish you were here, too!<div><br></div><div>I've been horrible about taking pictures, every day I swear I am going to do better.</div>

This is horrible, I really wish I didn't have to sit this one out.<div><br></div>

You and me both. Who is showing you how to wire wrap? I saw the pic.'s,nice job ya'll did. I make jewelry also, have been doing it for about 4 years, since I've been sick. You are going to enjoy learning how to do that, it's very fun and relaxing.