Why?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikestime22

Reaction score
Why do people want to control other people? Why not let people do what people do? 

This website is a perfect example. I made a post for a van that I have for sale and it was deleted because I didn’t read the rules. Come on, rules & rules and more rules. Really? Do bored people just sit around and try to make rules for others?

Here’s one post. Nine more to go!

hey, when you are in your neighbors house you play by their rules. what's so hard about that.

may I suggest you read the rules and follow them, if you can't you won't last long here.

highdesertranger

Because anarchy isn't the utopia youngin's think it is. What area of the world are ya in? I'm guessing the States, where abouts?

Of course some people are so bored they do nothing but sit around and make up rules. But that is not the situation here.

The rules you are complaining about weed out the hackers and spammers. Of course it weeds out some good stuff too now and again. But at least people can tell you are not one of "those" noxious weed types if you hang around and contribute. I bet you have some good stuff to share in your head if you have been van dwelling for a while. So make those postings interesting and enjoy contributing your knowledge while you wait it out to post your van for sale.

yea let's have the entire world population do whatever the heck they want! :) :) :) sounds good right? lol

I'll be the first one to tell you,you got to follow the rules.

People suck, that's why I'm a nomad so I can get away from them when they get sucky

I'm not seeing anything here that adds anything positive to the forum.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.