Where can I buy opening windows for Ford e350?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LivingandLearning

Reaction score
Back from trip to Florida.  It was a little sweltering, but otherwise great trip. :)  I have an Ford e350 15 passenger van.  Only the front windows open all the way.  The middle windows pop out about an inch and a half.  Nothing opens in the back.  We sleep in the back and need some ventilation. 

We plan to install a roof fan, but I would also like opening windows in the back.  I would love the screened sliders found on older rvs.   :D :heart: Does anyone know where theses kinds of replacement windows can be purchased?  Or have any other great ideas for back windows in a van?

Tracy

the RV type windows are not replacements. they go in on windowless vans. I don't know of any replacement type windows. maybe someone else does. highdesertranger

For the back doors you should be able to get pop out windows from a junkyard.

Junkyard will be your best bet. You can still buy the rear pop outs from Ford, last time I checked, but they don't come as a unit, you have to get each piece individually. Over $400 per window, ouch!! Seems like all of the early passenger vans, 92-94 ish, have pop outs. I have heard Ford quit doing them because of exhaust fumes coming back into the van. Not bad to swap the windows, just installed all the widows from a 92 into my 98, so much more ventilation. The 92 also had factory mirror type tint so I tinted over that with 20% while I had the glass out, you have to press your face against the glass to see anything inside now, but I can still see out easily.

I got a nice original back opening window at a wreaking yard for 25 bucks these windows are standard size for many years and it was tinted with a nice retro decal the factory mounting holes were already for the swap out just be careful pulling the window and save all the screws and gasket material you can.