What you? Herbivore or Carnivore

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you eat?

• No animals or animal products

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Animal products but no animals

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 8 oz of meat/day or less

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • more than 8 oz of meat/day

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... technically neither.  I'm an Omnivore... but I tend to be allergic to evangelical vegans.

I think the poll is self-selectingly canted--the evangelist vegans are much more likely to reply, unlike most of us who simply don't give a crap.

It's like all those old Internet polls where the Ron Paul fans would all flock in and "win", despite the fact that they are just a tiny part of the population as a whole.

mudbunny wrote:
....other times lutefisk and lefse.

LEFSE, oh, I have not had that since my grandmother passed away.She would send it to everyone at Christmas. Thanks for bringing back a wonderful memory for me - I can almost taste it!

lenny flank said:
I think the poll is self-selectingly canted--the evangelist vegans are much more likely to reply, unlike most of us who simply don't give a crap.
This sheds even more light on the results of this poll in that if the evangelical vegans are more likely to reply and still trail in the polls behind the group that doesn't give a crap so are less likely to reply, indicating a much larger segment relative to those that replied. In other words, a small segment with more replies still trails the larger segment with less replies.

We seem to be making some pretty judgemental calls in here. I think the poll has served its purpose. And this thread is a dead end. I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.