What about this Dodge van?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2 cents.<br>Looks clean, probably has the 5.2L, real low miles and the one mechanic owner is a real plus if true. I've had very good luck with one owner vehicles. Sometimes a vehicle equipped like that has been in family service and used gently. Ask for service records. A TX vehicle is also a plus in my book coming from New England. The only other comment I'd make is on price. Do you need the lift? If so that's a built-in plus. If not then IMO the price might be a little steep. Ultimately it's up to how the vehicle runs and drives. Good luck with your decision.

Yeah the price seems a little high to me as well but I like the low miles as I am not very mechanically inclined. &nbsp;I do not need the lift and would be looking to sell it on craigslist.

The reason it is so pricey is because of the lift... and if you aren't very mechanically inclined I would not recommend trying to remove the lift yourself, no doubt its tied to the frame, if not welded (may need to cut it out).

Yep, kyuubs makes a good point. Now don't get me wrong, there's a lot to like about the van (without actually seeing and driving it) though ya gotta keep in mind it is 13 years old.<br>But the idea of selling the lift may or may not pan out as you'd like to think. If you need to go buy one they are hugely expensive. Thing is for folks with those special needs, a lot of times there is special financing and/or funding available for the equipment and they like to buy new. <br>Just sayin', I bought a van with a lift and have been trying to unload it for the past couple weeks and have had very little interest. It may just be a case of needing more time and patience to sell it. Understand mine is on a big 3500 airporter type van so if I don't just leave it in place I'll probably end up just trying to donate it or (gasp) junk it.