Were is bob

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^
Then he is finishing up RTR 2017 but has the foresight to start planning a nomad travel schedule so people aren't in one place for too long since Ehrenburg will no longer be an option???

Hi Thirsty I think yer on yer own until next RtR. Bob might have another event so I might be wrong. You're out of the nest now, time to swim or trip and scrape a boo-boo. :cool:

Bob who? :cool:

But seriously, I heard, through the grapevine from someone who heard from someone, that....

This private information will come to light very soon.
Possibly the next front cover of the Enquirer, because enquiring minds (and the govt ) want to know.

Headline -
CRVL founder abducted by aliens while camping in the desert nomadland.

But please keep this a secret and share with NO ONE!
Lest be held to the pirate's code with penalty of death!
Ye be forced to walk the plank, ye landlubber!

Wabbit said:
Hi Thirsty I think yer on yer own until next RtR.  Bob might have another event so I might be wrong.  You're out of the nest now, time to swim or trip and scrape a boo-boo.  :cool:

Nope, you probably will NEVER find me at a RTR --- too many people for me to ever be comfortable.  My comment was in response to the previous post to "look on You Tube" for Bob; ... the content of his current videos (at least the ones that come to mind at the moment) has been from during and just after last year's RTR so NOT a good gauge for where Bob currently is.  Considering the number of people that were at this year's RTR and Bob being an introvert; I figure he's re-grouping and re-energizing so his videos and location(s) will be more up to date in another few weeks when balance has been restored ...

Thirsty Boots Nomad said:
^^^
Then he is finishing up RTR 2017 but has the foresight to start planning a nomad travel schedule so people aren't in one place for too long since Ehrenburg will no longer be an option???

Headache, name of member has posted update on Feb 23rd, that Ehrenburg is still open and is not closed. 
Check the new posts. Few people will know where Bob is, until we know. That is how he rocks & rolls.

And Goodwill said:
Headache, name of member has posted update on Feb 23rd, that Ehrenburg is still open and is not closed. 
Check the new posts. Few people will know where Bob is, until we know. That is how he rocks & rolls.

My fault for not clarifying that I meant Ehrenburg is/was no longer available for unenforced stays of more than 14 days, not that it was closed to any/all boondocking.  Guess will have to be more blunt and specific in the future.

There are lots of folks at Ehrenberg right now. All the trash piles appear to be from either locals dumping tires and trash (no camper would be carrying around that much) or a couple areas looked like burned out campers. There is also a place the locals use for a shooting range with a ton of trash in there that I guess they’ve been using as targets. With the exception of a group of two campers who have trashed their site by the river on the first river road in, I saw no other evidence of campers not cleaning up after themselves.

We have picked up broken bottles in the road near where the shooters play on a couple of occasions.

I kept thinking why the area residents would want to trash their own playground out here until I took a drive through the neighborhoods of Ehrenberg. Apart from the RV resorts - which are in pristine condition - the yards and neighborhoods are full of trash. If they don’t mind it in their own yards they won’t mind it on their local playground either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk