We're here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsy for 2

Reaction score
Hi there everyone my name is billy my wifes name is Connie witch is where I got the page name from seeing that we are both gypsy we are knew to the buying a camper and living out of it but neither of us are knew to the nomadic or gypsy life style when I was a kid I didn't stay in any one school for more then six months and I've been across this country 12 times 9 of them by the time I was 20. My wife had pretty much the same life as I have except she has been all over the west mainly we tried the whole sticks and bricks traditional normal life but after two years we decided that it's not for us so we are going back to our gypsy heritage.

We will and I'm always an open ear to advice if anyone wants to through some our way

Connie and Billy! Welcome to the CRVL forums! You've come to the right place to connect with people who love to wander.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Really hope you guys plan on going to the RTR in January .it's a lot of fun and you meet so many good people .And you can learn so much . Hope to see you there