Went from Road Tripper to Van Dweller

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YUIPME

Reaction score
Ok friends, its official, im committing myself to the van dwelling lifestyle for at least the next 8 months.  But then again, I have a feeling I will go much longer than that.  I started by traveling from NY to Quebec to Vancouver to San Diego, a 6 week planned trip became 3 months long, driving in my car meeting new people, seeing north america.  Now, I discovered the "Community" and met many nice members in Quartzsite AZ, and since there is such a strong following I feel comfortable allowing myself to experiment with this lifestyle.  My current ride in a 2 door scion TC, have been sleeping out of it, doing the gym showers routine.  My plan is to buy either a VAN i can build out or a Converted Van.

Will update with my progress! Very thankful to have this community to learn from

Happy travels to you all!

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.