Watching from Ireland

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilma

Reaction score
Watching from Ireland and love seeing how everyone lives. But what about Bob. What does he live in?

Welcome Wilma to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

I moved you thread over to the "Newcomers corner".

Bob lives in a van.

highdesertranger

Do you mind if I ask what part of Ireland? We liked Dingle & Roundstone on the west side. My Bday is St Patty's day, so was my 1/2 brother, my aunt & my half brothers Mom (not mine). What's the pub food that's a slice of ham, 1/2 or 1/4 chicken & dressing called? Thanks!

We caravan over here in Ireland but just at weekends so we do know a little about camping. We show chihuahuas and travel to shows taking our 3 with us. You all deserve credit and especially to the single women on their own for even attempting to do it. And another question why do you all leave a big space between yourselves. But yours is a vast country and everything is big in America LOL.

Hi Wilma and welcome. We like the big spaces for privacy. I enjoy looking out my windows to a view and don’t like to look out just to look into the window of another camper.

We do have RV Parks and they are generally packed in tight together but after living out in the open that can give us the heeby jeebies.

Bob says he lives in a cargo trailer with van during the winter in the Southwest. During the warmer months he leaves the cargo trailer behind and just takes his van up to higher elevations to escape the heat. He discusses all of that in his videos on youtube.

Thanks I must have missed this one, I still have loads to watch as yet.

Cammalu said:
Hi Wilma and welcome. We like the big spaces for privacy. I enjoy looking out my windows to a view and don’t like to look out just to look into the window of another camper.

We do have RV Parks and they are generally packed in tight together but after living out in the open that can give us the heeby jeebies.

Ok, I understand. We have plenty of views over here in Ireland, you can take your pick. Yes we live in the country & we love it.

Bob sold the cargo trailer long ago and lives in a hightop van.

Gr8ful said:
Do you mind if I ask what part of Ireland? We liked Dingle & Roundstone on the west side. My Bday is St Patty's day, so was my 1/2 brother, my aunt & my half brothers Mom (not mine). What's the pub food that's a slice of ham, 1/2 or 1/4 chicken & dressing called?  Thanks!

We live almost at the top of Ireland, about 30 minutes from the famous Giant's Causeway. Sorry my husband and I don't drink so we don't go to the pubs. Husband is called Patrick (because born in March LOL)

This is us Moondocking in Ireland at the beginning of this week.

ok, I'll bite...what is moondocking?

and it seems me and you can't be hair stylist here anymore, Hahaha.

Hi Wilma

My mother was from Ireland,
she passed some time ago.
I'm 60 and have two Shih Tzus ! :)