war on homeless meme

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thinker

Reaction score
this is not about politics. these types of laws have been mentioned before and they affect you guys.<div>and someday, me.</div>

<p style="margin: 0px;">This morning I spoke with a friend who is also a small town cop.&nbsp; He advised to obey the local ordinances regarding parking overnight but it's seldom a problem.&nbsp; He said most of the time it's the big rigs that he has to ask to move on but that "campers are the last of my problems."</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">I was told that most of the crime in his town is coming from subsidized housing apartments and rental houses, not campers.&nbsp; I agreed and told him that in a manner of speaking, I am a sort of "home owner".</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">It's nice to meet folks who are friendly to the cause.&nbsp; </p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">VT</p>