Visible Party Pay

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Search "Visible Mobile" on Reddit and you can join the Reddit Party Pay Plan and get the $25.00 rate as simple as can be! I did that and there are THOUSANDS of members in that party so I don't gotta worry about it dropping below 5 members and getting stuck with higher rates. I'd recommend that method to anyone Instead of trying to build your own new party pay plan from scratch. (I myself been a member since July and been able to benefit with the lower rate since then)

Not sure how long they will allow such a massive group to be on the same Reddit party pay plan but it's been working wonderfully since July. The service is great, a bit slower speeds than I'd like but I don't gotta worry about going over data usage. Paired with my 60 bucks AT&T service I have AMAZING data service each month that is dependable in most places for under 100 bucks! Plus if there is something that I need heavy data usage I can just use my AT&T hotspot.

Before switching to Visible I had Verizon which cost me 105 bucks a month alone! Defiantly worth the savings! Plus unlimited hotspot (even if the speeds are 1-3mbps is a great value) being unlimited is amazing. It's a great value at $25 bucks a month.. now if it was 40 bucks... it only be a fair value.. So don't struggle with tiny party pay groups when you can just join the Reddit Visible Mobile Party Pay and set it and forget it!

I believe that they use the cheaper phone as a hotspot and boost the power that way?  
I am guessing?

please explain that

I meant it as in a pair of shoes. They are both separate but work together to keep your feet comfortable. In New Mexico I experienced many places where one network ( AT&T , T-Mobile, Verizon) would work well while the other didn't. Using my Verizon network (Visible Mobile) and AT&T network phones together I had always had good usage ability at most places. A few places I had no sigle from either. I do have a 3rd phone that had only 2G data usage but I never used it as a 3rd option.

When I go back to minivan life in a year or so I want to have 3 phone services. I had Verizon service for $105 bucks a month! Yet, now I have Visible mobile and AT&T for $75 a month! Plus I pay $15 for Mint mobile and get 4G data. I either want to upgrade that to the 35G data a month OR find another unlimited option that uses the T-Mobile network then I will have 3 phone services for the price of ONE!

For me that is a mind-blowingly awesome deal. I know most people don't pay $100 a month for phone service anymore but having access to dependable internet (via hotspot) and cell phone usage using the data, watching Youtube ect. while living the nomad life is just awesome.

Sure it won't reach anywhere but im flexible so I can stay where there is one good network one week and then the next the next week and so on. Plus when I get tired of using Visible slow data I can just use my AT&T network phone for a bit more speed since I have unlimited data there too.

Most people have these redundancies in their homes. A cell phone plan with data and a home internet service provider. Living a nomadic life you can and I think you should have the same redundancies. Especially when you make your income from being online by working remotely. That's what I meant, but even if you just had Visible mobile by itself I think people would be in decent shape. I just would suggest pairing the service with another option so you have more flexibility and another option with better speeds since the speed can be a bit slower than others.