video of Quartzsite AZ area. found on youtube

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontheroadagain

Reaction score
<a href="" rel="nofollow"></a><br><br>I have never been and was very interested in seeing the area.<br><br>It would be nice to have Bob do some of these with more detailed narrating.<br><br>I'd like to see the small store where he sometimes buys the expensive food, his hikes and maybe a ride into the bigger town and Quartzsite.

&nbsp; That was pretty good, started off coming in I 10 from the east, drove through Q on main street and some of the side streets. South on 95 to the short or long term BLM camp areas. The shops and rocks were on Kuehn the other main drag. The shots of the desert and the camping are where we walk the dogs. Bob is good at putting words to shots, I second the request. Of course you could load up and head out here!

&nbsp; Don't forget the RTR is coming up in a few weeks!

owl thanks for the description of the video. it helps to know what everything looks like. It is very different than what my mind had envisioned.<br><br>I wish I could get the the RTR. The gas is more than I have to spend right now. I live in MA.<br>My little rv gets 10-12 mile per gal.