68/Female hoping to meet someone..

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G0ldengirl68

Reaction score
..here at CRV.  I am not a Nomad, just a wanna be, but after thinking about being a full-timer, I don't care to do it alone.  I would like to meet a man my age, or very close to, that is either a Nomad, or wanna be, like myself.  I have been divorced over 20 years so you can imagine I am pretty independent, and would definitely want to meetup for just a date.  Non-smoker, non-drinker looking for the same in a fella. I believe in the God of the bible, but lost my interest for "organized religion".  Some days I am not sure I still believe.

I would like to meet someone that is active, and who better than someone that lives in a Van, and travels ;)  I am very into good nutrition (cooking healthy for me is ****) and any type of fitness, especially walking, hiking, swimming, kayaking.  I don't know what else to write, and am kind of embarrassed for some to read here on the forum.  I just don't meet people of interest or, that share my interest to hit the road.  I'm saving now to buy my own rig, a larger one, as my truck was just too small for my needs.  I have an adequate income, good credit score, and had my shots ;) 

No children, nothing to tie me to any area in particular.  I love the idea of Snowbirding, and I am a good driver, been driving since I was 10 and can pretty much drive any rig.  My truck is a good one, and could be towed on a bigger rig.  I'd like to keep it but negotiable.  The more I write, the more stupid I feel. 

I don't know, do people my age still fall in love?  I don't know if I was ever truly in love, to be honest, like Bob says to be on here, I'd say lust is the more fitting word.  My picker has always been broken, and I'd say the same for the men in my life because they didn't get a good deal either.  Not sure why I'm trying this, maybe hoping for a miracle so I don't have to do everything by myself.  Guess I'll just post this, with a late photo of me, and see what happens.

I am serious about wanting to meet someone, but I can be very opinionated, although I have full respect for man that speaks his mind and stands up to me.  Someone who "wears the pants" good sense of humor and patience are a must ;) I'm old-fashioned and not a women's libber.  I want a man that can lead. Denise

PS you are welcome to write me a private message if you think you might be interested.  Ask me questions, and I will gladly answer honestly.coolworks photo.jpgcoolworks photo.jpg

Attachments

• coolworks photo.jpg
    coolworks photo.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 76