Vandwellers Get ToGether (GTG) group calendar

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twokniveskatie

Reaction score
FYI: there is a yahoo group that is dedicated solely to being a calendar/ listing resource for vandwellers anywhere who want to gather. I encourage you to join the group and post your gatherings and to find a gathering near you!<br /><br /><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: '.Helvetica NeueUI'; font-size: 15px; line-height: 19px; white-space: nowrap; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.296875); -webkit-composition-fill-color: rgba(175, 192, 227, 0.230469); -webkit-composition-frame-color: rgba(77, 128, 180, 0.230469);">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VANDWELLERS_GTG/?yguid=458918990</span>

Katie,<br /><br />The Kentucky RTR is getting close. Do you have a final date. I'm seeing Aug 17 - 19, if this is correct let me know so I can get it on the calendar.<br /><br />David Hair

i havent checked their calender but i understand a southeast gathering to mark the end of the mayan calender is in the works.....

I'm going to Tennessee with the vandweller group in Oct. The 4-17 I believe. Tumbling Creek campground. Free camping says cuzzin Dick.

"<span id="post_message_1279101313">I'm going to Tennessee with the vandweller group in Oct. The 4-17 I believe. Tumbling Creek campground. Free camping says cuzzin Dick."<br><br>Can I get more information on this? I'd love to take the trip :)<br></span>