Trip Planning - Mile by Mile info

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost There

Reaction score
I just stumbled across this website while trying to find some information on rest areas on the Trans Canada highway.

It's something I'll be using for all over North America. It's got an amazing amount of information and coupled with Allstays and Freecampsites sites I can plan it all!... :D

http://www.milebymile.com/

Thanks for that Almost There. I'm heading up to Alaska within the next month. I've always used "The MilePost" . Looks like this is another great tool if you've got service or Wifi. Thanks bunches:)

One of the neat tools on there is that you can either download a section of highway and/or convert it in to a pdf file and print it out if you want to.

I've saved several of the pages of the trans canada to my laptop for 'just in case'....as in I know I'll have no cell service in areas, particularly across the top of Lake Superior where one carrier has a stranglehold on all cell towers and they ain't mine.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: