Travelers Camp Fest

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a link? My search mojo is missing today, can't seem to find any info. Thnx!

Also, when in July? I will be heading east eventually landing in NY in the first week of August for a family reunion. But if timing works out, I could potentially make it. Need more info. ;)

Travelers Camp Fest is July 10th -17th at Clear Creek reservoir
Buena Vista, Colorado
GPS: 39.022441, -106.275668
Elevation: 8885'

Okay, well means it sure is a possibility then. I'll have to do some planning to be in that area at that time.

By the way, is there a link with all the information?

Hey, I might be passing through on my way to Iowa.  Depends if I go over or around the mountains...  Would love to meet some of the tribe...  I got the GPS numbers.  So what's the deal, where to meet up?

Yes Kevin is hosting the event as he did in years past the dates you seen were winter events at padre Island his website is down at the moment but he also did a video with panda monium at lake havasu he is doing now in the summer months in Colorado this will be the fourth one he has hosted it was in the same place last year
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Clear Creek Reservoir[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] Address[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif] Buena Vista, Colorado
 GPS: 39.022441, -106.275668
  Elevation: 8885'[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]July 10th to the 17th[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]this is the video of Kevin telling everyone where and when it will be[/font]

[size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]

I wish I could. It sounds like a fun trip. Unfortunately I can't travel in the summer. I'll be working straight through from July 5th. to September 7th.

will be heading to South Dakota around the end of July or beginning of Aug to Castle Peak Rd campsite it is in Hill City free BLM land and a few other places.....

paulj1966 said:
will be heading to South Dakota around the end of July or beginning of Aug to Castle Peak Rd campsite it is in Hill City free BLM land and a few other places.....

You DO know that a half million bikers will be in the Black Hills around that time?

I’m going to be in CO at that time but unsure about going. Hordes of people isn’t my happy place. I wonder if Kevin has an estimate of possible attendees. With Ausia and others discussing it in videos, I’m afraid it will be too big for me.

mothercoder said:
Hordes of people isn’t my happy place. I wonder if Kevin has an estimate of possible attendees. I’m afraid it will be too big for me.

I'm with you. Been running solo for a while now. Saving up my social tolerance for the RTR though. Worst case scenario, I can always drive away.