Trailer for New Documentary I'm in

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akrvbob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
About two years ago I had a professor from the University of Texas come into our camp and work on making a documentary on mobile living. I gave him the emails of lots of friends and so many of them are in it.

He finally got it done and sent me link to the trailer for it. The actual documentary comes out later in November and when it does I'll post it here.

Until then, here is the trailer:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I-UAaGL1QBI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bob

Such a cool endeavor, can't wait to see the whole thing!!

Sooooooooo good to see those smiling faces!!!! I miss you guys!!!

It looks like Bob and everybody I've been seeing through his blog posts. Here's the link:

I was thinking you bought a trailer, and you were going to make a new documentary about your trailer.

Anyway, this video explains how I feel about home ownership. Sorry about the colorful language:

[video=youtube]

The trailer look great.

will post link on blog.

Thanks for posting Cyndi. It's a wonderful slice-of-life as a vandweller ... a fair and honest look into the philosophy. Made me proud. Made me miss my friends. Made me even more ready for the RTR.

Excellent production. Great transitions, all around great editing job. Content was excellent too.

The producer is a Professor at the University of Texas and they have their own kind of "Publish or Perish" and this was his "publication." Obviously he knows what he is doing!

I also think it's apparent he is very sympathetic toward our way of life!
Bob

Don't have enough data to watch from home, but I'll watch it at work on Monday... fun!