traffic info

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highdesertranger

R.I.P HDR
Reaction score
recently a lot of people have been asking what's the best route to destination x.  this is a concern this time of year because of snow,  ice,  and basically bad weather.  here's a web site that has the traffic info from all the states road departments in one place,  so you don't have to jump from state to state while planning to travel though multiple states.  once you get the hang of negotiating the map it's really easy.  I don't remember how I found this site,  so if it was from this forum I apologize for reposting but here it is.  http://oss.weathershare.org/?Center...96875&Zoom=8&Layers=CCTV,traffic#.Vnl4EqNIjIW .  highdesertranger

Dunno where you got it from either but looks like whoever made the link saved it for a location that was riiiight about.... here. Between Buffalo Mtn and route 844 Nevada.

Attachments

• buffalomtn1.jpg
    buffalomtn1.jpg
    504 KB
  • buffalomtn2.jpg
    buffalomtn2.jpg
    393.8 KB
the map covers the whole country, you just need to move around. you can zoom in or out, scroll in any direction. the little white rectangle in the upper left of the map lets you go between a road map and satellite image. on the blue bar across the top where it says road/travel conditions, this lets you choose what options you want displayed. once you play with it a little it's pretty easy. highdesertranger

Latest posts