Toyota corolla vs toyota hybrid?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Is it possible to sleep in Florida in a toyota prius overnight safely with windows rolled Down and running The Ac to offset heat and humidity?

Thank You

Did you return the truck & get a refund of your money? Thanks!
We were told told that we would receive 7,500 back from the 20k down-payment on the truck

Yes they would buy it back but only return about 7k

This is mostly the warranty 5k refunded plus gap insurance

And then yesterday test drove a prius for 14k 60k miles.We were told this could be applied to the prius and the manager would set us a deal where we could either pay 100-120payments
Monthly on vehicle

Found it it was sold today [prius]

They have other cars

Took the chevy truck to Toyota today

Tried toyota and said 2015 corolla 118k miles that felt great is 14k before taxes and about 17k after taxes

The sales guy said with your refunded warranty that you can cancel this could bring corolla down to 10-12k and then could either finance or pay cash for it.

Mid 300s was his guess for finance

Trade in value for 2020 trail boss sliverado was 34k

Though we were told at Chevy it was around 38k

The man at Toyota said its not guaranteed the car will not be sold tomorrow and you got screwed by chevy

Looking away from Rv and truck for now

Car camping in Florida.Corrolla felt great as far as mold and chemicals.

It's just that if my wife and I find housing I'm florida though sect 8

Having an Ac running all night if this is true with prius in the Florida could be a major deciding factor between corolla and prius

Still about 30 k left in Savings an 1880 combined disability income

So long that I can car camp when needed to avoid mold/take breaks looking to make smarter financial decisions this time

🙏