Thoughtmid pass on this neat trick for a water supply...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what does it do that a bucket, wash cloth, and a pot cant do... oh use the electricity...<br>

<p style="margin: 0px;">Act as a bidet, or a ...</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">For those who wanted an enclosed water supply, with water&nbsp;pumped to a sink.</p>

<p>True - it's always a matter of convenience vs cost. One person will find the convenience worth the cost, another won't.</p>

Seraphim said:
<p>True - it's always a matter of convenience vs cost. One person will find the convenience worth the cost, another won't.</p>
<br>&nbsp; <br>Yea. I'm past trying to prove how austere i can be. Give me some creature comfort.<br>&nbsp;Seraphim, I changed my retirement to Jan 1, 2013. I am loving it! the extra year would have been very bad.

I like it Seraphim....I think it is also on another thread here.<br><br>As far as retirement, just remember when you are laying in your death bed, you probably aren't going to say "Damn I wish I had worked one more year!" Well at least I wouldn't...lol<br>Bri

It'll be OK Seraphim:<br>I've retired 3 maybe 4 times already.