The Simple Shower

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyndi

Reaction score
Did I search and didn't see this posted anywhere.

The simple shower is kind of price (12.99) But it's small and very portable. I love my 3 gallow sprayer. But, I might lile tis for back up. Or if I decide the 3 gallons takes up too much room.
  • Turns Most 1 or 2 Liter Bottles (Including Platypus Collapsible Bottles & Bladders) Into A Portable Shower
  • Lightweight (Only 2oz) - Makes For A Easy Camping Shower
  • Easy To Use: Simply Hold It Above The Area To Be Washed & Turn Upside Down For A Steady Stream Of Water
  • Made In The USA From Recycled Materials: Cleaning The World One Bottle At A Time!
  • Multiple Uses: Great For Washing Pets & Sandy Beach Toys
https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Cam...words=Portable+Camping+Shower+-+Simple+Shower

A couple of videos.
One by the manufacturer
[video=youtube]

And one by a regular guy
[video=youtube]

I really like that little device. It's ingenious. Just ordered one : )
I'm always adding different ways to shower to my collection.

Just ordered a platypus too, just to try it out. These two would be a great combo for backpacking.

Make one for free, check this video out (not mine but the simplest shower I have ever seen)

I would modify it to have a spray head that could swivel up. I have nether regions that need rinsing from below.

ccbreder said:
I would modify it to have a spray head that could swivel up. I have nether regions that need rinsing from below.

Google "travel bidet".

I have several ways that I can take a shower and own 2 of those simple showers. I attached them to 1.5 l bottle and they are good enough. If I have one complaint is that the water flow too fast. But I like them

I use a 56 oz pressure sprayer. Made for misting plants, this heavy duty plastic pressure sprayer is filled with water at the right temp. Then just pump and pull the trigger. The spray is adjustable from a fine mist to a straight stream. I wet down with the mist, then turn it to fine mist and let it run while I soap. Then turn it to a coarser mist to rinse. No hair on my head so that saves a lot of water. After a very satisfying and hot shower, I still had 24 oz left. So next was a nice hot shave. Wetted the shave brush, made my lather, shaved, rinsed and rinsed my shaving brush.
Brand is FloMaster 56HD

Latest posts