The Obscure Music thread

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27.7 million views Ain't obscure...... man ;)

JK  Lots o memories in that one.

I'm Stuck in the 70s, and apparently in Africa too.

Cause it has me feeling good

[video=youtube]

And something from ....NOW

Of Monsters and Men
Live
2016 Lollapalooza Brazil

Feeling good.....

Thats What i want

[video=youtube]

good one sw
sounds like my first band back in the ahhhhh hemmmmmmm.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ella's in my top 10 vocalist of all time list

[video=youtube]

Love Ella.

Check out the emotion and extremely powerful voice of this Woman.  
Wish she didn't keep drifting away from the Mic

[video=youtube]

Acoustic guitar has always beeen able to reach up and tickle the inside of my Skull.
 Dead Men Dont Smoke Marijuana 
Palm wine music:
[video=youtube]

When is a 15 minute song not long enough?
When it is this song:
Don't insult it with poor speakers which cannot properly represent the Bass guitar.
[video=youtube]

I frequently park overlooking the Pacific, and play Music while watching the waves.

Fela Kuti's 'palm wine sound' has been a soul staple for the last week.

The other day near sunset, I was not being frugal with its volume, when a slightly inebriated couple approached me, asked who the artist was, and asked me to turn it up.  I started the song over and was generous with the volume.

When the Horn section came in at about 2:00  they transition from bouncing with the beat, to full on dancing.  The woman danced over to my passenger door and questioned if she could open it so more volume could escape.

They went nearly the full length of the song.  She was an excellent dancer, easy on the eyes too.

Below is more Zamrock

[video=youtube]

This song is just so impossibly cute.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And of course, one of the greatest musicians in Cuban history, Beny More. This is an extremely rare live recording.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Japanese composers keeping classical music alive via video games

[video=youtube]

first time I have tried to do this.  from "The Good,  The Bad,  and The Ugly"  the "Ecstasy of Gold"  if you have good speakers crank it up.

[video=dailymotion]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUNVBGHiBY0&index=1&list=PLP3e6o05TZ3y3it2uJ02y73d_8s6SOswC[/video]

highdesertranger

Go ahead, try and stay perfectly still through this.

[video=youtube]