The Juggernaut van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juggernaut31

Reaction score
<P><FONT size=3>well finally have Pics for you to see of the conversion</FONT></P>

<P><FONT size=3>LOL now that i have it done.&nbsp; its for sale.&nbsp; </FONT></P>

<P><FONT size=3>I found out last week, i have to have Back surgery. L4L5, so it's going to be quite some time, before i'll be able to "stoop" over in it.&nbsp; &lt;sadly&gt; i am letting her go, so someone can get use of the home van.</FONT></P>

It is very nice Jug....sorry you have to let it go and the best of good fortune with your back surgery...I have had C5,C6,C7 discectomy and fusing and had great results....<br><br>Bri<br><br>

<P><FONT size=3>Jeez, I'm sorry about your back!&nbsp; I didn't realize that the other post was YOUR van!&nbsp; I could be real happy with that set up! Know anyone that wants to take a drive out this way?</FONT></P>

<P>Thanks BK and Cyndi.&nbsp; It (my back) has given me a fit, during my work on this. and my other job.&nbsp; I just got the MRI results back, so i am hoping for a favorable outcome.&nbsp; But i am told, i am definately looking at months, not days/weeks, for recovery.</P>

Juggernaut,<br><br>What year is the van if you don't mind?&nbsp; Is the paneling plywood with a white coat of paint (looks too smooth 2b PW so am curious) and are the trim pieces stained?&nbsp; It's really a handsome interior--well appointed.&nbsp; Great job!<br><br>