The Bob's tee shirts

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratfink56

Reaction score
Somewhere I saw the tee shirts that The Bob (not to be confused with the other Bobs on this site) had made up. Are they for sale? If so, where? Thank you good people. That is all.

I wish they came in long tall. Everytime I stoop a little, everyone behind me see's plumbers bu**

Please

Your words were descriptive, enough :p  I know I just saw your bu** in my mind's eye. :)

Sorry... I couldn't resist!!!  

bobshirt.jpg

this is just a friendly reminder that many of us have limited bandwidth so we ask that you carefully trim any quotes you include to the bare minimum. When you are reading on a phone, and you have to read the same post twice to get a new comment, it can be frustrating--especially if there are pictures!

It's not necessary to use the quote or reply button. Scroll to the bottom of the page and use the quick reply box. Copy and paste the relevant information.

If you're replying to the original post, or the post above, it's not necessary to quote at all.

You can respond without quoting by using a member's name, arrows (^^^) to indicate a post above

Definitely do not quote or reply to your own posts

If you do feel the need to quote remove pictures from your quote

Be kind and trim!! [Image: smile.gif]

Thanks, in advance, for your cooperation and consideration