That's another way to do it

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks.....heavy.

And now you've got me thinking about that fake brick wallpaper stuff that 3 walls of my kitchen are covered with, probably done in the 60s. For the inside of a van, not the outside. I recently found out that you can still get the stuff. I kind of like it, very retro looking. lol

Also, is that a lace tablecloth being used as a bug screen in the pic in the linked blog?

lol

Judging by the fact that the body of the pickup is not slammed down against the rear tire I would say there's some crafty jest going on there.

LOL

a real driving nightmare....hope it never hits the road cause an officer is gonna flag that in a flash and ALOT of fines are gonna rack up!

sitting stationary, cool

on the road, big fines and could kill others truly in that drive.

and honestly it is ugly as crap....even with 'free found stuff' a person could make it more appealing maybe HAHA

yeah the bricks are fake. You can tell where you can see the ends, It's obvious. Highdesertranger

They also make a wide variety of other fake bricks and stones in panels that clip together used as siding some of it is very convincing, I played with the idea of using some behind my heater. They are made of plastic/vinyl