At least it's well insured

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a promo vehicle State Farm had made to promote home and auto insurance bundles. I wonder how the inside is finished.

I want one of those. :):):) every time I see a vehicle that I think I’d like I think God that I have the one I’ve got. But that doesn’t keep me from lusting for more as well as I’d like it to.

I see the exhaust pipe is out back but if that were mine, I'd plumb the exhaust up to the top of the 'chimney'...wouldn't be that be cool seeing 'rolling coal' from the chimney?

It would be interesting if this was put up for sale after it's role as a promotional vehicle and it got bought to use for full time living on the road!

Obviously it would be easy to find insurance cover for it!

There are some interesting aspects to it, and it's clearly very well constructed.

After seeing this I sure hope they don't turn anybody down that wants to insure a homebuilt.

I wonder what type of glass that is in the windows and sliding door. DOT approved?

Highdesertranger

I don’t know how much it weighs. But can you imagine what wind resistance would do to your mileage. Not to mention handling the thing. I would not want to drive it over a big bridge either.

I don't think you could drive that thing in a side wind in Wyoming.

30 mpg with a 60 mph tailwind.

Latest posts