Thanks for having me!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleDigitRide

Reaction score
I've been a YouTube subscriber for a while. As strange as it may sound, I'm 42 years old, and have never ventured more than a few hours away, for no more than two or three days. Even those have been few and far between. 

I've recently found myself in an emotional and psychological rut of sorts, so I've made the last minute decision to step out of my comfort zone and take a solo trip to Maine. That's one place I've always wanted to visit. 

Thank you again for having me.

TripleDigitRide said:
"...That's one place I've always wanted to visit. "

I like that first step out of the comfort zone!

It all takes time. I found I went from lonely, to very much in the groove of the trip and things you need to do to get situated and function and at times, back to lonely.
Activity is the key. I ride my bike for Lind periods of time. Great way to see area and the day has a rhythm, breakfast, prep, relax, ride, clean up, eat....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome TDR to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome, TripleDigitRide! Maine, huh? Well, I've never been to Maine...wait, isn't that a song? Oh wait, that's Spain. LOL