Thanks and HI to you all

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offgrid1

Reaction score
Hi yall , got disinchanted with working for others, Retired and made me a nest in the Central Utah mountains 7000 ft up a hill. Did this 6 years ago and havent looked back. Been (camping) in a 26 ft tiny home on wheels, for the last 6 years, summers are warm, winters have been 3 ft of snow. 
Decided to gut my 74 32" Silver streak tt all alum Like a Airstream, put 2" of iso board insulation in all the walls my friend calls it my yeti trailer now, added lexane secondary sheets to the windows, and a Shetland secondary burn wood stove. along with my big buddy where i cant burn or not cold enough for the wood stove. Added a instant hot water heater 10L min, and a 5cf 12v danfross fridge taged it with 600 watts of PV panels  and right after New Years, i will be heading down to warmer deserts and like minded people, 
See ya in Jan looking for Lifelong friends.

Welcome offgrid to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. see you there. highdesertranger

Look me up when you get here.  
You going to stay on the road or go back to Utah when it warms up?

Jim Plow said:
Look me up when you get here.  
You going to stay on the road or go back to Utah when it warms up?

the plan is to go back and plant my garden, but i am finding my life is becoming fluid, things may change.