Teardrop build,

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrettwolf

Reaction score
Curious if anyone else likes this wall paper I put on the inside of my teardrop. I think it feels like you are outside even when you are stuck in it during the rain. Lol
802708094892081186e229fb6fd207b5.jpg
8be8e7a06cbc4ab169af816aa15cefe6.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

i'm fine with wallpaper as long as i dont have to remove it which explains why i still have this on my wall
FLa0tov.jpg

Gary68 said:
i'm fine with wallpaper as long as i dont have to remove it which explains why i still have this on my wall
FLa0tov.jpg
I think that's awesome. Lol

I think the tree design looks great!

But......

I do wonder about it's "toughness".... inside a camper many things bump up against, rub against, lean against wall coverings both while in motion and while occupied.

Will this paper hold of to years of such contact?

Dave

djkeev said:
I think the tree design looks great!

But......

I do wonder about it's "toughness".... inside a camper many things bump up against, rub against, lean against wall coverings both while in motion and while occupied.

Will this paper hold of to years of such contact?

Dave
Very good point!!

It feels pretty tough, and it's peel and stick, so it should be easy to replace, provided I can find it. Lol.

I like it! I always wanted a giant woodsy wall mural, but never that much span of wall. Peel and stick is easy to remove, and a lot of times if you get a "slash" on it, if you carefully work with it, you can get it almost where it isn't noticeable.

Snow Gypsy said:
I like it! I always wanted a giant woodsy wall mural, but never that much span of wall. Peel and stick is easy to remove, and a lot of times if you get a "slash" on it, if you carefully work with it, you can get it almost where it isn't noticeable.
Been there, done that. Lmao. Even if you miscut it. It's fixable. Don't ask me how I know that. Lol

Looks good IMO, in my old travel trailer, my curtains are covered with deer, pretty cool, though my visitors don't always like it

Picture does not do it justice but this will be the bed headboard/ nite light . I printed this glass at my current job, made the frame, glued the lights to the inside. Looks so much better in person.
4198b3d90b328a54af965d781b17b4a0.jpg

I like :-} Much better than white or brown paneling walls, that I grew up with in trailer house.  IMO Its what you like as you will be looking at the most. :-}

Latest posts