Survey Just For Fun

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Montana is COLD today. It is a little cool here, -18. High today is supposed to get up to -11.

Central TX: High for today is 35F, low for tonight is 21F. Winds at about 17mph currently. I just walked my dog and loved the winter chill (It's as hot as hellfire most of the year here so I relish the cold... I just bundle up!)

Houston, TX:  It blew in here a little while ago.  47F right now with a low of 27 tonight, 23 tomorrow night.  This has been the coldest and wettest December that I can remember.  We even had snow BEFORE Christmas this year.  We hardly ever have snow and if so, usually in Late Jan. or early Feb.  We have been trying to get a slab poured for over a month.  Finally poured it 12/29 and it rained (not hard) 12/30.  And here we sit in a house without a heater as the gas meter has been disconnected so the foundation could be poured.  Temporary power though.  Two space heaters, one in Master bedroom and one in master bath.  Not enough temporary power to heat the whole place with space heaters.  Brrrrr.

Truth or Consequences,NM

It's been in the high 60's for the past few days with lows at 34 or so. Today only about 60 and forecast lows are mid-20s for this week.

Debating whether to just try using 2 sleeping bags at night and a little camp stove warmth in the AM before it warms up. If that works OK, I'll return the Mr.Heater to WM.

(It was -11 in Kansas City yesterday, so I left just in time to miss the Midwest deepfreeze!)

PA - near Lancaster

10 degrees.  Cooling down to 4 tonight.
Expected to go up to 30 by Wednesday.

Can't wait to retire in a couple of years and follow the sun.

Duluth, MN:  -10ºF (-30º wind chill).  Going down to -18ºF and -34º wind chill tonight.

Photogal39Travels said:
Oregon: 29' at night & 45' during the day with partly cloudy

i saw that and thought, man thats how i like to live...

then i realized you'll are talking about temperature, not age...

Latest posts