[split] Newbie

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulaslittlethings

Reaction score
Hi
I am currently downsizing and saving money to by a van to live in .I still have to work.I live in a very cold climate.I have a dog and two cats .I refuse to let them go.i have designed a catio in my head that will be on a trailer.i haven’t worked out all the details yet but on my way.
My biggest concern is driving to work and my dog in the van. I was offered to park on somebody’s land so very thankful.thinking I will go to night shift easier on the animals in the summer .winter though Ug dreading that for them.however I was offered land in Virginia for the winter and I am thinking I could transfer.
Anyways I am so very thankful for the man in grocery that told me about Bob Wells cheaprviliving.I was trying to go back to school so I could work even harder to get to retirement.However with this I am gaining more and more hope.i am 54 years old with high functioning autism and I change jobs more frequently then most people .like yearly.
Just excited to be sharing with others that choose can life .

Welcome Paula to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger