So you want to be in love again...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@WILD@HEART

You and Paul Newman... is this love?

Raindrops keep falling on my head, BJ Thomas
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid

Minivanmotoman said:
@WILD@HEART

He'd be so fun... even to play in a mud puddle with! :heart:

"Insatiable"     

Minivanmotoman said:
This a a sharper clip.

Paul Newman

Thank you for the video clip, it's been awhile since i've seen the movie... and it would be a safe bet i like the song too! LOL :D

Minivanmotoman said:
OMG, tres chaud!"what a way to go!" (Quel chemin à parcourir!)     

Oui! Très Néchant! Une Bombasse Absolue!  :heart:
Yes! Very Naughty! An Absolute Hottie!

"what a way to go!" (Quel chemin à parcourir!)
Movie   
Trailer  

:heart: Viggo Mortensen     "Lord Of The Rings"    

"American Yakouza"      

"Kiss Me Viggo..."         

"Light My Fire"             

Witness, as Harrison Ford's competition!

And A Walk on the Moon, with Liev Schreiber, also hunky.

John61CT said:
Witness, as Harrison Ford's competition!

And A Walk on the Moon, with Liev Schreiber, also hunky.

I wasn't aware Viggo was in that....cause I was too distracted by Harrison, wow! LOL :D  
There's only one Hans Solo in the universe..Yowza!
Liev's on the :heart: list!  
And OH MY!...Gerard Butler

Minivanmotoman said:
@WILD@HEART

:heart: Love....behind the barn, in the hay loft or by the river...as long as you're enjoy'n eachother's company  :D nothing else matters...

You like Clive Owen too then? Maybe Jude Law, Ralph Fiennes?

They are attractive and talented, but only ralph fienes would make the cut, because he has such depth. I don't care for a boyish or baby face, or on the side of too cute, they're not for me. If you're looking for just eye candy, it's bountiful, but if you are looking for a hidden gem, that's more of an investment of your time & attention to discover the depths of another human being , and even within ourselves... There are many people who would be considered physically attractive, and sometimes beauty is only skin deep (& arrogance will shut the deal down). i actually prefer a a mature man(of any age ) with a great sense of humor, depth of character,warm in heart, open in spirit, original and organic in nature. For me these things always outweigh a person's physical beauty. What would the night sky be, without both the moon & the stars...At the end of the day it doesn't matter to me what ethnicity someone is, we are all human, if that's where attraction and love take you... Someone who can laugh at themselves & with you. Of course we can't special order our "dream cake" @ a sweet shoppe. Love like life, is truly like a box of chocolates, each to be opened and experienced, some you will enjoy much more than others. But we can dream of the delicious, fine confections we want in our box of chocolates. :) "Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be"....

And then sometimes, you just wanna get your freak on, and need not just

a bit of pneumatic eye candy, but

the right skill set, and last but not least,

a bit of positive enthusiasm.

John61CT said:
And then sometimes, you just wanna get your freak on, and need not just

a bit of pneumatic eye candy, but

the right skill set, and last but not least,

a bit of positive enthusiasm.

:D a little enthusiasm goes a long way...

WILD@HEART said:
They  are  attractive and talented, but only ralph fienes would make the cut, because he has such depth. I don't care for a boyish or baby face, or on the side of too cute, they're not for me. If you're looking for just eye candy, it's bountiful, but if you are looking for a hidden gem, that's more of an investment of your time & attention to discover the depths of another human being , and even within ourselves...  There are many people who would be considered physically attractive, and sometimes beauty is only skin deep (& arrogance will shut the deal down).  i actually prefer a  a mature man(of any age ) with a great sense of humor, depth of character,warm in heart, open in spirit, original and organic in nature. For me these things always outweigh a person's physical beauty. What would the night sky be, without both the moon & the stars...At the end of the day it doesn't matter to me what ethnicity someone is, we are all human, if that's where attraction and love take you...  Someone who can laugh at themselves & with you.  Of course we can't special order our "dream cake" @ a sweet shoppe. Love like life, is truly like a box of chocolates, each to be opened and experienced, some you will enjoy much more than others. But we can dream of the delicious, fine confections we want in our box of chocolates. :)  "Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be"....

Bravo, well said.
You get a star.

I had a roommate who looked, but only just a bit, like Paul Newman. OMG did the gals swarm him. Newman was a cause for major panic back in his day.

:heart: "How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You"    

:heart: " When I Said I Do"       

:heart: Jeff Bridges 

Dingfelder said:
I had a roommate who looked, but only just a bit, like Paul Newman.  OMG did the gals swarm him.  Newman was a cause for major panic back in his day.

I bet! That's either a blessing or a curse...but definately a fulltime job..LOL  :D There probably were't many women who didn't find him attractive physically or for his personality... :)

Minivanmotoman said:
Bravo, well said.
You get a star 

Merci... une étoile brillante avec mon nom, dans le beau ciel nocturne.... ;)
Thank you....a bright star with my name, in the beautiful night sky....

Latest posts