So you want to be in love again...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minivanmotoman

Reaction score
Moonlighting_129.jpg
t100_tv_moonlighting1.jpg

This works for me, it might work for you gentlemen.

Maddie Hayes from the TV show Moonlighting.
Was watching this on YouTube (full episodes) and OMG hearts aflutter. Can she smile, pout, pucker, rage, project vulnerability and innocence, exude charisma...

And the soft light that they set her in, 
it's love I tell you, truly, madly, deeply.

So if you gentlemen want to fall in love again, I suggest watching Moonlighting episodes on YouTube and let Cybill Sheppard be your muse, for 66 episodes. She also has a great version of blue moon that she sings in the series fyi.

And ladies, Mr Addison could do the same for you. He reminds me of my irreverent, sarcastic self. ;)

Who would you fall in love with?

Attachments

• t100_tv_moonlighting1.jpg
    t100_tv_moonlighting1.jpg
    26.7 KB
  • Moonlighting_129.jpg
    Moonlighting_129.jpg
    129.5 KB
nO tHanks. I do recommend Katherine Hepburn on Dick Cavett, YouTube. Google it.

Heartbreak Kid a much better vehicle for her talent and charm. And Taxi Driver of course, but Jodie Foster outshines IMO

Minivanmotoman said:
This works for me, it might work for you gentlemen.

Maddie Hayes from the TV show Moonlighting.
Was watching this on YouTube (full episodes) and OMG hearts aflutter. Can she smile, pout, pucker, rage, project vulnerability and innocence, exude charisma...

LOL all with the exact same facial expression!  Once in a while she pointedly sets her lips and nods in a definitive grimace to let you know she really means it!

One of the classic terrible actresses of all time.  Incredibly beautiful, though.  I'd suggest They Shoot Horses, Don't They? to see her at by far her best, I think it might have been her first screen appearance, and something the rest of her career did nothing to live up to.  She was also more or less passable as Robert DeNiro's crush in Taxi Driver.

@Ding, love makes us blind, she's a natural is all that I see. Didn't say natural at what though. ;)

My love allows me to see sooo much more into her. Maybe I'm imagining fantasizing it. Lol.

Never mind her acting assessment, this is about rediscovering love, a serious topic.
Ok, you don't love her, good, she's all mine. Lol.

So who do you find love with? Or does it for you?
That's what the topic is really about, superficial attraction that gets your hormones worked up.
Some call it love...

Moxadox said:
Is this the Boys' Room? :p

The Dire Wolfess

We have an open policy here in the boys room.
That's why the pic of Bruce Willis for you ladies to comment or suggest as well.
Truly, an open thread.

Halle Berry (Bullworth, Monster's Ball, Catwoman)

Jessica Alba (Sleeping Dictionary, Sin City)

Halle Berry?
Oh to be Adrien Brody at the Oscars and just go for it.

I'm betting scripted. But yes, given a choice between the statue and the kiss…

such a great actor!

Being an old fart,I have to ask.Has anyone fought off the ravages of time better than Tina Turner or Ann Margaret?

bigskybob said:
Being an old fart,I have to ask.Has anyone fought off the ravages of time better than Tina Turner or Ann Margaret?

Barbara Eden was another one.  Eerily young looking well beyond the normal years for that.  Natalie Wood was another, though she wasn't all that old when she died.  But still, she looked incredible for her years.  Incredible period, but, I mean ... also incredible for her years.  For fans of foreign flicks, Catherine Deneuve stayed amazing seemingly endlessly, and Genevieve Bujold somehow kept looking young even while looking something like her age.  And Claudia Cardinale kept a great deal of her beauty for far longer than one could expect.

On the male side, I'm sure women would have more ideas than me, but George Clooney and John Stamos came to mind.  I think Sean Connery held his appeal way into middle age and was given the Sexiest Man Alive designation by People Magazine.

More a cameo 8-D

Paul Rudd, Keanu, Pharrell, Jared Leto, Elijah Wood, Taye Diggs, Owen Wilson

A Warm Heart, Sense of Humor & The Eyes Have it! :D
:heart: Liam Neeson,  :heart: Sam Elliot,  :heart: Richard Gere 
  :heart: Roy Scheider,  :heart: Paul Newman, :heart: Rober Redford ,  :heart: Clint eastwood, :heart:  Ed Harris, :heart:  Gregory Peck,   Antonio Banderas...Ooh La La!

Latest posts