SING ALONG

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buckwilk said:

Thai Funk! Tight as hell Thai Funk ! Contains cover versions of Pink Floyds - Another brick in the wall, James Brown - I Feel Good and Lipps Inc. - Funky Town [added by mod for benefit of those with limited data and bandwidth.  See https://vanlivingforum.com/Thread-Posts-with-only-Video-Links-not-allowed]

This immediately came to mind.  GAAAA!!! Thanks a lot!

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Wheels on the Bus & Muffin Songs Collection 4 - Children Nursery Rhymes[/font]

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]The wheels on the bus go round and round.[/font]
[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]round and round.[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]round and round.[/font]

[font=Lato, sans-serif]The wheels on the bus go round and round,[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]all through the town![/font][/font]

GotSmart said:
This immediately came to mind.  GAAAA!!! Thanks a lot!

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Wheels on the Bus & Muffin Songs Collection 4 - Children Nursery Rhymes[/font]

EEWWWWW... Got Smart, now you've infected us all with the dreaded bus wheels!!

WriterMs said:
EEWWWWW... Got Smart, now you've infected us all with the dreaded bus wheels!!

I blame it on my children!   :s

Now this I blame on the forum.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Walk right in, it's around the back[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Just a half a mile from the railroad track[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Cept for Alice![/font]