She the rat girl is back here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Autumn I only have 1 boy left and he is being spoiled. he gets to run around a lot(litter box trained most of the time!)and had eggplant and rice for dinner. The hairless ones...have to tell you I never bought them always adopted all my rats and he (Pinky) turned out to be the mushiest of all. Don't know if its the hair or not but he was a mama's boy and let every other rat know it. &nbsp;<br />yeah I know other countries eats rodents and all don't have a problem with it. I would be rich if&nbsp;every&nbsp;time somebody gave me a dollar for the stupid jokes......my snake would love them. And my reply well snakes need to eat too right? Always shuts them up!! LOL

She, If somebody made snake jokes I would counter with how snakes make great eating, with onions and mushrooms.......My bather has a pet Guinea Pig and her sister is a Sous cheif! and constantly makes jokes, it got worse when she got a rabbit for her birthday last month.

<span id="post_message_1274818195">My son went to Peru last year and was surprised to learn the place with cages of Guinea pigs was NOT a pet store. </span>
<br /><br />How did he like it?<br />Bri

He didn't have the heart to try one.

As for the trip, he came back with a lot of mixed emotions. He went on a mission trip to the mountains outside of Lima and saw the land where he was born and never knew. There's a family there, as well, he doesn't know. It was one thing for him to know he was born in poverty, and another to down and see it. Then, to realize, there may still be a woman there who gave him life...

Autumn thats a good one!!!! I try next time. Sorry but if i am going to residing in a van now...no pets. Im in NY so the heat would get them. If I can figure out how to keep them cool yeah. But I won't really know till next year.